Announcing FCKLL Winter Training
Improve baseball hitting skills for the spring season!
FCKLL is offering the following 8-week hitting training sessions over the winter. This is a great way for young baseball players to continue to develop skills and groove swing adjustments under the guidance of experienced coaches, without the pressure of game situations.
These sessions will be led by some of FCKLL's most experienced Majors, All Stars, and travel ball coaches. They know how to help kids hit, and how to foster good attitudes and love of the game. It should be a lot of fun.
- For players who are likely to play Single A or AA in the spring 2017 season (generally ages 7-9)
- Wednesdays, 5-6pm
- November 30 through February 1
- (No classes 12/21 and 12/28)
- For players who are likely to play AAA or Majors in the spring 2017 season (generally ages 10-12)
- Saturdays, 10-11am
- December 3 through February 4
- (No classes 12/24 and 12/31)
All training will be held at VBC's indoor training facility in Merrifield, located at:
Virginia Baseball Club (VBC)
2719 Dorr Avenue
Fairfax, VA 22031
No cleats! Just bring a helmet and a bat, or let us know if you need to borrow something.
Cost and Registration
The cost per player for the 8-week session is $225.00.
Slots are limited and will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. If we have an overflow of requests for training, we will create a waiting list and explore creating additional training sessions.
Contact the FCKLL training coordinator,
, at email@example.com, with any questions.